Be Aware of Key Loggers
Key logging is used by internet fraudsters to capture your password/PIN or other sensitive information you type into the computer. Software programs or small hardware devices can be programmed to record which keys you type. Once the fraudsters collect your password/PIN, they might use it for their own financial gain
- Install anti-virus software with the latest security patches and anti-virus signatures on your home PCs.
- Monitor your transactions regularly.
- Immediately report any irregularities in statements to Quds Bank Contact Centre on 1800-110-110.
- Use computers located in public places such as internet cafes or airport lounges to access internet banking.
- Visit suspicious sites or follow any of the instructions.
- Postpone reviewing your Credit Card and account statements.
- Respond to suspicious or Spam emails.